The supernatural should be like breathing:
it’s always part of your life, but you don’t focus on it.
A smattering of interesting articles, blog posts and resources from around the Internet.
- Jem Bloomfield writes about one of God’s lesser praised attributes: the fact that he is interesting.
- A geneticist whose son has crippling CFS is looking for the cure.
- McKnight and Merritt on one of the (many) problems with The Gospel Coalition.
- Craig Greenfield on the importance of doing the dishes.
- Kathi writing about leaving church (and how one never really does).
- Here is a picture of a fish stuck inside a jellyfish.
- Outrage as a Stanford student lands only six months of jail time for rape.
- An old article that nicely sums up the traits of spiritually abusive leaders.
- Farnaz Calafi essentially asks whether freedom is really freedom if there’s no choice involved? (On Muslim women, Ramadan and the hijab).