A weekly pell mell of interesting articles, links and resources.
- Sarah Christine Schwartz asks whether it seems radical to us that God sees women as people, too.
- Korista Lewis-Beaty reminds us that the church is God’s.
- Stephen Altrogge reminds us that shame isn’t redemptive.
- Sarah Bessey has a “cereas” revelation.
- Malik Jalal writes about what it’s like to be on America’s drone kill list.
- Trees “think”.
- Addie Zierman thinks introverts can be part of the revolution, too.
- On the importance of showing God’s love.
What have you been reading?